Thursday, November 04, 2004

Technology Cheating

While I was looking up information on students using cell phones to cheat in their classes. I am very disturbed at the fact that students use their phones in the classroom to text answers or taking pictures of the tests on their camera phones. But I am even more disturbed to hear that teachers are allowing students to have their phones during tests or in classes. I know that cell phones were not allowed in my high school, and if the teachers saw one they would turn it into the office to be picked up after school. I am not against cell phones or people having them (I have one) but there is no need to be talking on your cell phone at school. Who are the kids suppose to be talking to? All of their friends are at school with them and their parents should be at work. I just think that cell phones do not belong in a classroom setting and if the teachers and school district make this a policy there shouldn't be any problems with cheating through cell or camera phones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home